“I love my Menacing Viscosity Pedal. It sounds so great.”
– David Catching, Rancho de la Luna Studio
“It kicks ass. In under 5 minutes, I had a stage-ready sound.”
– Tom Masso, Tom’s Gear Page (Facebook)
“It sounds fantastic. I don’t want to change a thing about this pedal. I love it.”
– Ben Dubler, Vegas Pedal Nerd (Instagram), Plus The New Waves, Happy Campers, Dr. Phobic & The Phobic-Tones, The Nuclear Undead and Monster Zero.
Video Demos Below!
Menacing Viscosity is a superb overdrive/distortion pedal.
Beautiful thick drive tones with medium-output passive humbuckers and modern single-coils. Sounds great with drop-tunings.
Hand-made in the USA. True bypass switching.
EDGE is a combination drive/tone knob that:
- Increases distortion for the first half (Until knob points straight up.)
- Increases treble for the second half (Straight up and further clockwise.)
Two switches, SHAPE and DARK alter the tone by changing the signal shape and contouring the high frequencies without additional knobs. This makes dialing-in your tone extremely easy.
Powder coated in matte black, with a laser-engraved image of our friend’s Rat Rod. Designed for 18V DC (center negative), but also runs on standard 9V Pedal Power.
Download the PDF User Manual Here
FREE SHIPPING to any USA address or military APO/FPO/DPO.
(International orders welcome, with a reasonable shipping charge.)
Currently interviewing US and International distributors. Please contact us for information.